See all your insurance options

Student Health insurance is compulsory, unless you fall in one of the exemption categories

Know that you’re covered during your experience in Australia.

Determine what cover is right for you

When applying for a student visa, you must hold an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) – unless you fall in one of the exemption categories. This is health insurance that will fully cover, or greatly reduce most hospital and medical expenses.

The amount of coverage depends on the provider you choose, the type of treatment you need and the hospital you’re being treated at. For wider coverage, you may also pay for private health insurance on top of your OSHC, even though this is not a visa requirement.

On top of organising your OSHC, if you would like further coverage, we will help you find the most suitable private insurance.

You do not need to have OSHC if you are:


Our Trusted Partners

Clients say we are great at what we do!