Study Wall, Floor and Tiling in Australia

Have you always been a handy person, interested in small building projects? The Wall Floor & Tiling course, has been opened to international students, in a country where construction is one the most powerful industries contributing to the economy.As time passes, the construction industry evolves and becomes more specific. There is a need for professionals in this field, and it is expected to be up to 25,000 job positions in the industry in the next 5 years.

Studying a trade course in Australia, could give you the opportunity of staying longer and adding up to your professional career.

How long takes my course

Length Course

2 years
study and work around the world


Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast
best season to start my course in Australia

Start dates

February and July
work and holiday visa, student visa  australia

Type of Visa

Student Visa with work rights

What will you learn?

Even though this looks like an easy job, this profession requires skill and focus. You need to be able of understanding the designs and the interiors of the buildings you will be working on, in order to apply basic math’s. A floor & tiling professional work on complex jobs, such as mosaics, pool tiling and spas design. These jobs require training, skills and experience. Wouldn’t you like the idea of creating a master piece that last forever?

Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling (APPRENTICESHIP)

► Certificate III in Roof Tiling  (SKILLS RECOGNITION PATHWAY)

The information stated here is not intended as migration advice. Please make an appointment with our Registered Migration Agent to answer your migration-related questions.

Requirements to Study Wall, Floor and Tiling in Australia

The criteria to be able to study this course are rather simple. To begin, you will have to demonstrate a high Intermediate level of English (Upper-Intermediate), a score of 5.5 in an IELTS test. In addition, you must have completed at least year 10, High school of your studies or equivalent and be at least 18 years of age.  

If you meet all these requirements, it only remains to decide to study Wall, Floor and Tilling in Australia and become a childcare professional with the best training and a promising future in a country where they are in need of people with these specific skills.

Would you like to know what is the next step?

Other Trade Courses

Study Engineering and Building COnstruction

Study Civil Construction and Design in Australia

Study Automotive in Australia

Study Carpentry in Australia

Contact Us